SEO Services UK

Monday, June 7, 2010

Absent....

I'm sorry I've been so absent when it comes to my blog, but it's not the only thing getting neglected lately...lol.  The kitchen is nearly finished.  The tile backsplash is being installed on Friday this week and then it will be done!  WOOHOO!!!  Never again will we remodel a kitchen while trying to live in the same house.  It has been extremely challenging to say the least.  I will post some pictures this weekend for everyone to see of the finished product.

We are gearing up for Summer in a big way.  Since we are not going to be able to take a family vacation this year (stupid kitchen...lol), we decided that we would explore KC.  We have at least 2-3 activities planned each week this summer to all kinds of new and exciting locations.  We will be hitting Savanahland, The Berry Patch, Powell Gardens (believe it or not I've never been here before), Lee's Summit Aquatic Park, the Downtown City Market and so much more!  It's my mission to take as many pictures as possible this summer since I haven't taken hardly any this year. 

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be seeing you soon!

2 comments:

writing services said...

Waiting impatiently for the pics!

dip said...

et Live Score for All Rugby Worldcup 2015 Matches
Rugby world cup live score
Live score of Rugby world cup 2015

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training