SEO Services UK

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Some new work...

It's been so long since I've been able to scrap because of everything that has been going on.  So I spent a Saturday with my Mom a couple of weeks ago and did some much needed scrapping.  I'm starting to get behind on my pictures (and I hate that feeling).  I got four whole pages done...WOOHOO!!  Take a look:

Holly couldn't wait for Summer.  She took out last year's flip-flops and they were way too small.  This just shows you how much she has grown in the last 6-7 months:

Brody loves to play baseball.  On Easter Sunday all the boys were in the backyard having a blast.  The top picture is one of my recent favorites of Brody:

This is another picture from Easter.  I thought it was a really cute pic of Brody and Holly together.  For that extra special touch, I stitched around the dragon fly that I misted in the corner:

These pictures are from Christmas day.  The kids (and when I say kids, Tony is included...lol) were loving their Guitar Hero.  They were all concentrating so hard...lol:

2 comments:

Giles Family said...

EXCITED TO SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE JOINING US FOR THE DAY TRIP

assignment help said...

Wow! As far as I can see, you have a really nice scrapbook here! )

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training