SEO Services UK

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Missing that personal touch...

I've realized over the past several years (especially after my Grandmother's passing), that people just don't write letters or thank you's with a pen and paper anymore.  It's all done via e-mail.  And I'm just as guilty as the next guy, but it kind of lacks that personal touch.  So it has inspired me to be more concious of this and change some of my ways.

These are a couple of Thank You cards that I made that turned out pretty cute.  The "old-time" dress form is off of the new Cricut cartridge Summer in Paris.  To get this look, I cut the image and laid it on the card then I spritzed on top of it with Maya Mist then removed the cut image and it left this super cute shadow!  I don't do a lot of cards, but I think I'm going to start.  These were quick and easy and I would much rather get a cute card like this in the mail than a store bought one anyday of the week!

2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Pretty, love them! I admire your craftiness!

resume writers said...

What wonderful "thanks" pieces! I admire them!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training