SEO Services UK

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Way to go Brody!

Today has been a busy day.  The jury duty curse caught up with me, so I spent all morning at the Cass County Justice Center in the Jury Assembly Room.  Thankfully, the case was settled so they released us.  There was one good thing about it.  It gave me a chance to sit and read for about 3 hours.  I started the new Dan Brown novel, "The Last Symbol".  So far so good...lol.

But the true main event was this afternoon.  I was sick to my stomach because I thought I was going to have to miss it because of this mornings events, but I made it.  Brody was given an award at school for making honor roll!  WOOHOO!!  He got 3-B's and 5-A's on his 1st quarter report card.  Way to go Brody!!  Tony and I are so proud of him.  He's really worked hard for those fantastic grades.  Here are a couple of pics (sorry they are so poopy, but my camera is pretty bad and I had to really zoom in):







2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Way to go Brody!! That's awesome and I'm so glad you were able to be there for that proud mommy moment

~Chris~ said...

Congrats Brody! So proud!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training