SEO Services UK

Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

We have been so busy around here I haven't had time to do anything!  Brody and Tony have been sick for almost a week now; fever, coughing, sore throats, etc.  I didn't think we were going to be able to go trick-or-treating on Saturday night.  I tried to talk Brody into staying home with me to watch movies and drink hot apple cider, but he wasn't having it.  So I broke down and let him go (against my better judgement...lol).  And he paid the price on Sunday.  He was miserable. 

I did take some time Saturday afternoon to sit and watch a movie that I've heard people talking about for months and months, Twilight.  OMG have you seen Robert Pattinson (can you hear me growling like a little minx...lol!).  He's gorgeous.  I watched the dang movie twice.  Tony thought I was a complete nut...lol.  Now I know why all the women have been raving about this movie.  Can't wait for the new one to come out this month.  That is definitely going to be a girls movie night!

This week is going to be another busy one.  Holly turns 7!  I can't believe it.  She has accomplished another first as well.  She took a shower instead of a bath last night and informed me that she didn't want to take baths anymore.  I'm losing my grip here people...lol. 

I've been called to serve the public as well this week, Jury Duty!  AARRGGHHH!  Nothing is going my way...lol.  Keep your fingers crossed for me NOT TO GET PICKED!  I have a hard enough time staying awake at work when I'm busy, I'll never be able to handle sitting in a wooden chair for 8 hours listening to some lawyers drone on and on and on.  Juror number 4 next to me is going to have to poke me to keep my snoring to a minimum...lol.  Do you think they'll believe me if I tell them I'm a narcoleptic?!?

Well, I do have 2 bright spots during the week; Girls night on Wednesday and I'm getting my roots done on Thursday (and boy do they need it!).  I hope that everyone has a great week this week.  See you all soon!


2 comments:

Tara Powell said...

Well we are sickies in my house too! Sucks huh?
Sorry I haven't called youy lately, you've been on my mind though!
I love Twilight, trust me, if you liked it then you will LOVE True Blood on HBO!

Melanie said...

i hope that the boys get to feeling better soon! that stinks. I want to see New Moon so bad! See you tomorrow!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training