SEO Services UK

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall is here!

Sorry it's been so long, but we've been busy in the Abbate house.  Holly turned 7 on Monday!  I can't believe it that time has flown by so fast. She is no longer a baby (or so she tells me..lol).


She informed Tony that she wanted him to make and decorate her birthday cake and he happily obliged.  The difficult part was that she wanted Tinkerbell (OMG! could she have picked anything more difficult...lol).  She was also very specific in cake flavors (as with she is with just about everything.  I mean she is my daughter and she knows what she wants).  She didn't want chocolate or vanilla, nope, it had to be Strawberry and Lemon.  Tony and I kind of looked at each other and said what the heck!  It's her birthday, so that's what she'll get.  I think for our first crack at cake decorating it didn't turn out too bad.  I drew Tinkerbell on the cake and Tony colored her in.  It was a true team effort.  Here are a few pics from her special day...

Our first crack at cake decorating (don't laugh too loud please...lol):

My Mom, she cracks me up!  A true 7 year old ballerina at heart.

Wait a minute.  Is this a tutu or a giant headband?


Sunday was such a beautiful day, the kids were outside and wanted to play in the leaves.  They worked their little butts off raking and raking, but they weren't getting very far.  So Tony got out the lazy man's rake (better known as a leaf blower) and went to their rescue.  They wound up having a rather large pile of leaves to spend the afternoon in.  I'm not sure who was having more fun, the kids or Tony...lol.  They didn't come in until after dark!  Take a look:










2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Wow you caught some amazing pictures of the leaf fun! We played in leaves last night too but it was just the girls and I so I was too busy playing to get many pics...will have to do it again when Chris is home.

Happy birthday Holly!!!

~Chris~ said...

Playing in the leaves looks so much fun!! Great job on Holly's Tinkerbell cake!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training