SEO Services UK

Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Me and My Baby Girl...

Holly and I spent a girls weekend together.  Tony wound up going hunting with Andy and Brody spent the weekend with my Mom. 

Friday night, I got the kids all dressed up and we took our X-mas card pictures (hilarious by the way...lol).  Then Saturday, we dropped Brody off at Grandma & Grandpa's house at the lake and we headed to the grocery store and Archiver's to pick up supplies for our X-mas cards.  After getting all of our groceries put away, we sat down to watch the epic movie, Hannah Montana...lol.  It really was a cute movie.  I don't think I've ever seen Holly sit that still before.  She was absolutely engrossed.

We spent the rest of the evening eating, doing a little baking and making cards.  It was quite enjoyable (and quiet for a change...lol).  Then Sunday morning, we got up and made breakfast and got back into card making.  Just as we were walking out the door to go get Brody, Tony pulled in the garage.  So Holly decided she wanted to stay home with Dad.

Brody and I stopped at Joann's on the way home because I needed a little more embroidery thread for my cards.  Apparantly, Grandma taught Brody how to embroider (he made his own pillow...lol), so he wanted to try cross-stitching.  He picked out a cute pattern with 3 frogs on it and was already well on his way by the time that we got home.    We also picked up a couple of the stained glass kits for the kids.  They had a blast doing those last night.

I hope that everyone had as enjoyable a weekend as we did.  See you all soon!

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training