SEO Services UK

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Mom

I've always been very close to my Mom.  Sure, when I was a teenager we had a few rounds, but they never amounted to much.  She always inspires me with her spirit and energy that she has when it comes to life and it's challenges.  So the photos that I have of her and I are very near and dear to my heart.

When I scrap them, I tend to get a little sappy and take an especially long time agonizing over every detail.  I'm a comlete perfectionist (uuhmmm...which I get from her...lol).  I truly adore every moment that I get to spend with her and I'm so happy that we share a passion in scrapbooking.  Love you Mom!








1 comment:

Tara Powell said...

OK, awesome awesome AWESOME!!
Such great details on this!
Love all of that October Afternoon
I have to agree with you, your mom is pretty darn special
:)
Tara

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training