SEO Services UK

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Friends, Good Times

A couple of months ago, I spent an entire day scrapping with some good friends.  I know that it is kind of redundant to scrap about scrapbooking, but I can't help myself...lol!  This layout includes lots of wonderful goodies that I picked up yesterday at CKC which has completely inspired me.  I mean two layouts in one day?!  I can't believe it...lol.  That is a rare occurance.

The "clock face" was made by using a laser cut piece of cardstock that I flipped over to the back and inked with a Versa Mark ink pad and then coated it in Zing! clear embossing power.  It really made the pattern stand out.



Some of the other products I used were:  Bazzill Swiss Dots, My Little Shoebox-My Neighborhood Loop, Basic Grey Doilies, Glazed Brads and Rub-Ons, October Afternoon Cherry Hill Shapes and Mini-Market Stickers, Making Memories Tiny Alphas and Passport Chipboard Alphas, American Crafts Thickers-Playroom and Fieldhouse Fleece Pieces, Maya Roads Sheer Mini Birds and Leak Trinket Pin, Elle's Studio Love Note Tag and finally Prima Homespun Elegance Flower to top it all off!  WHEW!  I told you I used a lot...lol.



1 comment:

Tara Powell said...

without a doubt, that is the worst photo of me in existence but I still love the layout!!!!
I am lucky to have YOU as my friend
:D
Tara

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training