SEO Services UK

Sunday, October 11, 2009

How cute is that little butt?

Holly is such an independent little girl.  She thinks that she can do anything that she sees me do.  Most of the time I indulge her.  And in this instance, it was really cute. 

I was doing laundry and she said that she wanted to do it by herself.  So I said have it.  I mean, I literally hate doing laundry anyway...lol.  So she promptly jumped on top of the washing machine and proceeded to practically crawl in it to get the clothes out.  It was adorable! 

This is one of those layouts that I couldn't just focus on one particular photo.  There is a whole series that depicts the story.  So I left one color photo that stands out against the rest of the black and white images.  After adding some serious bling and lots of adorable embellishments, I had a great respresentation of the story.  Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Tara Powell said...

this is to die for!!
I really like how you did the b/w photos and the main photo in color, great idea!!
I wonder how long I will be looking at your layouts thinking, "I was with her when she bought that, and that and that..."
LOL!

Toni said...

Love the new pages Becky, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new blog. Everything looks great!!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training