SEO Services UK

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happiness

I spent a couple of hours this evening just scrapping away.  Brody was playing the Wii and Holly was putting together, none other than, a Spongebob puzzle.  I love evenings like these.  Everyone is occupied and I get a chance to play a little. 

This photo is one of my favorites from our vacation this summer.  I don't know why, it's certainly not perfect, but nonetheless, it's still my favorite.  This is actually one of the quickest layouts I've ever accomplished.  It only took a couple of hours, but I think it's my favorite to date! 





 I hope everyone has a great "crafty" weekend!


1 comment:

Tara Powell said...

I love this layout!
Great photo, don't you love it when you get that great shot?
It would be better if you were in it though...
:)
Tara

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training