SEO Services UK

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday!

I can't believe last week flew by so fast! I've really gotten behind on everything from cleaning and laundry to my favorite hobby...scrapbooking! I was actually able to accomplish a few things yesterday while the kids were outside playing (OMG it was quiet!...lol) and Tony was at the Chief's game.
I'm totally looking forward to Friday. The Creating Keepsakes Convention is in town this weekend and I'm taking Friday off of work to do some shopping with my good scrapbooking buddy Tara. I can't wait! My mom was supposed to join us, but they had to make a trip to Rochester, MN to the Mayo Clinic. One of their really good friends, Joe, is having a lung reduction surgery. So please keep him in your thoughts. Anyhoo...here's a little of what I got done yesterday (sorry these pics are kind of poopy. I normally scan all my stuff I just haven't had time):

A Timeline of our trip to Chicago in July:

Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago (Rock on Dude!):

A "Hoot" of a mini-album using some yummy JilliBean papers (This will be a class at Scrapbook Boutique in November sometime. I'll let everyone know the specifics later):





I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Tara Powell said...

CUUUUUUTE layouts!
I love that giant guitar!
Love all of the souvenirs you put on your Chicago layout
Can't wait for Friday!!
(Can we go have a drink beforehand?
LMAO)
:)
Tara

Becky Abbate said...

Ummm yea! I'm all for that. It's never too early to start drinking...lol! (oh and BTW, I posted some stuff to A Million Memories just for you!) :)

Tara Powell said...

so glad you joined AMM!
You will love it
:D
T

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training