SEO Services UK

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

54321...Blast Off!

So I had some downtime last night. Tony wasn't feeling well so he came home from work and went straight to bed. Holly was wiped as well and fell asleep at about 7:00. So I spent the evening scrapbooking. YEA! These are some pictures of our trip to Chicago this summer at the Museum of Science and Industry. I just love these cute little monsters from October Afternoon. I haven't had the occasion to use them yet, but I thought that this layout fit perfectly. I also found a hidden treasure in my stamps. This adorable little rocket ship is from Pink Paislee which I embellished with some of my Stickles and the new Liquid Pearls from Ranger. I was finding all sorts of treasures last night...lol. Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

Tara Powell said...

LOVE it!
I have those Pink Paislee stamps with the rocket and they are the cutest
Counting down till Friday!...
:)
Tara

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training