SEO Services UK

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A New Treasure Found!

So, in my world a "treasure" constitutes anything scrapbooking...lol. I was on my annual scrapbook shopping day (lol..I'm not kidding...lol) when I hit all the great stores that are too far for me to go to normally. One of the shop owners was telling me about a new store that just opened up about a month ago and who knew it would be so close to home! It's called Scrapbook Boutique located at 3rd & Douglas in Lee's Summit, MO. It's a fantastic little shop.

So while I was in there browsing around I started talking to Judy (the Owner) and we got on the subject of her needing teachers. Well...tah dah...you've got one on your hands sister...LOL! So I quickly came home and started a couple of new projects for her. I will be teaching these in October. I expect some of you Lee's Summit ladies to come join me now that I'm so close!

The Paper Bag Album





Star Designer Album






3 comments:

Tara Powell said...

Becky, these are FAB!!!
I love them both!

Toni said...

yeah!!! I went in there the other day, it is too cute! Please let me know the dates!

Melanie said...

Becky, I love the new albums.
keep me posted on the dates. I would love to do this- and may have a few other gals who would join too!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training