SEO Services UK

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Coupons, Coupons & MORE COUPONS!

I was out searching for some deals because the kids need fall/winter clothes. Nothing fits from last year and they are freezing their butts off...lol. I came across this blog, you may have already seen it(I'm usually behind on these types of things...lol) but there are some AMAZING coupons for this Labor Weekend. I printed off a 15% off coupon from Children's Place, a 40% off coupon from Justice, 15% off from Kohl's, 20% off from JC Pennys and a $5 off one as well and a bunch more. It will be nice to have them all because I'm not sure where I'll wind up doing my shopping (maybe a little at each place!).

I've posted the link below and I've also added it to my blog list on the side. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!

http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Tara Powell said...

Don't know if Holly will still wear Gymboree but they are having a huge Labor day sale as well and there is an additional 20% off coupon in Parents magazine!
;)
Enjoy your holiday weekend!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training