SEO Services UK

Friday, September 11, 2009

New Classes Scheduled

I stopped by Scrapbook Boutique in Lee's Summit today and scheduled 2 new classes (see the projects in the post below).

The Fall Paper Bag Album
Date: Wednesday, October 7 from 6:30-8:30pm
Cost: $20.00

The Star Designer Album
Date: Saturday, October 10 from 12:00-4:00pm
Cost: $37.50

To register for either of these classes, please contact Judee at Scrapbook Boutique at (816) 525-0060. She will accept a credit card over the phone to reserve your spot. (She reserves the right to cancel any class if there are less than three participants.)

I hope now that I've found a location closer to home some of you Lee's Summit girls will come and join me!

P.S. Don't wait to sign up, she's had several people asking when these classes are going to be held. So you heard it here first! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

okay- I am interested! I am going to try and sign up for one soon! I also am going to send this to a few friends of mine that might like to do it as well!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training