SEO Services UK

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

So today was the "big" day. Holly started 1st grade (boohoo!) and Brody "officially" started 5th grade today. This morning was rough; Kids not wanting to get out of bed, eat breakfast or brush their teeth. So pretty much like any other morning...lol.

Brody rode his bike to school for the first time, so Tony was showing him how to lock up his bike and it just kind of hit me like a ton of bricks. I no longer have "little ones" anymore. They are so grown up! I mean I'm going to have a teenager in the house in 2 years people!

I drove Holly to school. I was expecting tears and some "please Mommy don't go", but none of that occurred (which I have to confess also made me a little sad...lol). It's just another sign that they are no longer babies. Holly walked right into her classroom, grabbed her crayons and started coloring the paper that was laying on her desk. This morning was definitely harder on me than it was for either of them...lol. Here are just a few of the pictures that I took:





1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

That's so exciting they had their 1st day of school. I cannot believe Brody has a locker in 5th grade! Wow!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training