SEO Services UK

Thursday, August 20, 2009

3rd Day of School and Already in Trouble...lol

OK, so when you saw that title you immediately thought, "Oh, geez. What did Brody do now?"...lol. Think again! My little (ahem!) "sweet" princess was sent to the safe seat today for none other than NOT being able to shut her mouth. I mean come on, us Abbate's aren't talkers! LOL! Just kidding! All it took to start the tears was to tell her how unhappy I was with her for not listening and following directions. She laid on her bed for 30 minutes just bawling...lol. (It doesn't take much).

Hopefully (or maybe just wishful thinking on my part...lol), it won't happen again tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training