SEO Services UK

Monday, August 17, 2009

Brody's 1st day of 5th Grade

So, Brody had a half day today. They called it a "preview" day for the incoming 5th graders. They use it to get used to the new school because he has a locker this year and three teachers, so he has to switch classrooms. I never thought I would see this day...lol. He called me when he got home and he was so excited. I've never heard him so excited about school before. It was quite refreshing. He had so much fun. Let's keep the fingers crossed that the rest of the school year goes this well...lol.

Holly starts school tomorrow. That's going to be tough. She latched onto my leg and wouldn't let go at back to school night, so I have a feeling it's going to be rough in the morning. I'll have lots of pitures and stories to post tomorrow about all the exciting events!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I can't believe Brody is in 5th grade! no way! I Hope that he loves school this year- and I hope that Holly isn't too sad. post pictures soon!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training