SEO Services UK

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just checking in...

I haven't posted anything in a few days, so I just thought I would check-in and let everyone know what's been going on around here.

Last week I posted that Holly got in trouble at school. Well I told her that if it happened again on Friday, she would get no TV or games all weekend. She made it all day and the teacher had given her a 4 (which is the best they can get for behavior) until she went to her last bathroom stop of the day. She got caught flinging water on someone from the sink and the teacher knocked her down to a 3. I thought she was going to die...lol.

I got to spend a few hours Saturday and Sunday afternoon scrapbooking. YEA! So as soon as I get those layouts scanned in, I will post them for everyone to see. I'm actually getting caught up, which is nice.

Holly's 2nd front tooth is hanging by a thread (literally..it's pretty gross...lol). We spent an hour in the bathroom last night while she tried to pull it. No luck. I guess it will come out eventually...lol.

Brody is doing great in school. He's only had a couple of pieces of homework so far and I haven't gotten any phone calls or e-mails from any of his teachers which is completely awesome! He's not around much anymore. He's always outside with his buddies which is good, but poor Holly is getting really bored with just mom and dad...lol (I'm also not getting as many photos of him to scrapbook. I need to figure out a way to fix that...lol). I'm so proud of him for being so independent and responsible lately. He's doing awesome walking to and from school on his own. We've only had a few issues with him running his mouth when he shouldn't, but nothing major.

Work is completely stressing me out right now. The economy is just so bad you never know from one day to the next whether you will have a job to go back to the next day. I've also been working a lot of hours, which is not helping. Add that to the stress of trying to get the house refinanced and I'm about ready to just call it quits..lol.

Well, that's it for now. I can't wait to see everybody again. I need an excuse to drink because it doesn't look good when you just sit at home and drink by yourself...lol!

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training