SEO Services UK

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The World Through Your Eyes


OK, this is the last post for tonight I swear! I have a very addictive personality if you haven't noticed...lol. I actually created this LO of Brody for a Creating Keepsakes contest based on my "Defining Moment".
Brody is such a loving, caring and energetic boy. He changed my life the day he was born. I think his eyes say it all. Who wouldn't love that face!
Not everything in life can be so cut and dry; black and white and Brody has taught me that little by little. Heck, I'm still learning!! Each and everyday is a blessing (even though there are several occassions that I would like to pull my hair out...lol). He is truly a very special little boy.

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training