SEO Services UK

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Fall; Circle Mini-Album


First off, I have to start out by giving a BIG shout-out to voodoovixen for letting me use her template for this absolutely adorable circle mini album! Thanks voodoo!!

This was just one of the most clever mini albums I had seen in a long time. I haven't added any pics or journaling to it yet because I'm saving it for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch this October. This fantastic line of patterned paper (PP) from We R Memory Keepers just screamed fall! Their pumpkin pics should match great.

The album actually went together fairly quickly. It only took about 4 hours. I was amazed!! Thanks again voodoo for being the best paper artist around!!




No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training