SEO Services UK

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Altered Picture Frame

OK, so my dear friend Chris allowed me to use her precious little babies for this experimental project. My Mom created one of these for their beloved cats and it was soooo cute that I had to give it a try! Thanks MOM!!!

I had to try out my new Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 program. It was so easy to create those pops of color within the pictures. I really like how it just made the pictures pop off the page with that yummy Sassafrass patterned paper.

I think it turned out pretty cute. I hope that it will help preserve the memories of the fun they had that day with their Aunt Kei!


















1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

I am still amazed at this gift you made! It is so incredible!! Thank you so much!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training