SEO Services UK

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Craft Plastic Wedding Card

We are attending a wedding tonight and instead of giving them the usual card with a gift card inside, I decided to try out a new trend in the scrapbooking world; craft plastic. It's like an extra thick transparancy. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out actually. I like the fact that you have to be extra creative because you can see through it, so you have to be careful about the placement of things. A normal card usually only takes me about 30 minutes or so to create, but this was more of a challenge. I spent about 2 hours on it, but it is also the first one I've ever done, so I was trying lots of new techniques. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training