SEO Services UK

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Celebration!

Well, last night Jerry and Dana got married. All my husband's old high school buddies were there (not like we never see them anyway..lol). We all had a great time together. It was nice to be able to get out of the house and have a little "adult" time together. We even got to go out after the wedding reception was over!! That's a rare treat in my household...lol.

After getting home from a fun night out, Tony and I decided we might as well go ahead and eat breakfast since it was almost morning anyway...lol. Man! Those hashbrowns and eggs were awesome!! Here a just a few of the fun pics that I captured:



1 comment:

Giles Family said...

Becky! I just found your blog through Chris' site. You are seriously talented! I'm enjoying looking through your posts. Glad I found you! Feel free to check us out sometime too...
Love,
Jen

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training