SEO Services UK

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

Well, today was the kids' first day of school. Brody's in 4th grade and Holly started Kindergarten! They are not supposed to grow up this fast. The morning was pretty traumatic for Holly. It took me almost an hour to get her dressed. She just did not want to leave her friends at daycare. The tears were just flowing. The only way I got her to stop was to tell her she could wear make-up...LOL!!!! That did the trick. She was completely fine after that. So I put some clear lip gloss on her and curled her hair and we were off to school.

Brody woke up with no problem except for the fact that he kept asking me if he really had to go...lol. I think he's pretty scared about the amount of work that they will be doing this year (he's not the only one...lol).

By the time I picked them up at daycare this afternoon, Holly couldn't wait to get back. I think she had a great time. Brody's excited that he has so many of his friends in his class this year (we'll have to wait and see if that is a good thing or not...lol). Here are just a few (and I mean few) of the pics that I took this morning. I think I wound up taking about 50 pictures...lol. I couldn't help myself. My babies are no longer babies!!! boohoo, boohoo!!!



1 comment:

Giles Family said...

This brings tears to my eyes...Madeline will start kindergarten next fall and I'm not sure I'll be ready. I can't believe Brody is in 4th grade! You have 2 major cuties, that's for sure!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training