SEO Services UK

Monday, April 12, 2010

What a disaster!

We've officially started demolition on the kitchen.  What a frickin' mess!!  I already hate how our lives have been turned upside down and it's only been a couple of days...lol.  Our cabinets are arriving Wednesday afternoon, so I'm really hoping that they can be installed early next week.  Then we have to wait 2-3 more weeks for the countertop to be manufactured.  So we've still got a long way to go, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it!

Yesterday afternoon we got out of the house for a little while though and took the kids to see STOMP!.  Holly didn't care for it a whole lot (which totally surprised me), but Brody was on the edge of his seat the whole time...lol.  It really is a good show for the whole family.  If you ever get the chance, I would go.  This is my 3rd time and Tony's 2nd time for seeing the show and it's still as good as the first time.

Well,  that's what's been going on in the Abbate house the last few days.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend (with that gorgeous weather) and if your doorbell rings, it's probably us stopping by for a good homecooked meal...lol!  :)

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training