SEO Services UK

Friday, April 23, 2010

Quick Update...

Our lives have been consumed by this kitchen project.  I have been neglecting everything else.  I'm ready for this to be O-V-E-R!  We are on the downhill slide though.  Our beautiful new cabinets were installed on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  We have also finished painting and are in the process of getting the flooring laid (which should be done this weekend).  The countertop is being ordered today and will take 2-3 weeks to manufacture.  Once that comes in, we will be able to finish everything up, tile the backsplash and be done with this project! 

Then I can sit back, relax and sip on a glass of fine wine with all my friends. OK, maybe not fine (but what's wrong with a $9.00 bottle of Reisling...lol).
 
I am going to try and post some before and during pictures this weekend for everyone to see.  I also sqeezed in some much needed scrapbooking time during a couple of late nights...lol.  So I have some fun new projects to share.  See you all soon!  :)

1 comment:

Giles Family said...

I SO wish I could be there to enjoy a bottle of Relax with you in your new kitchen!!! :) Excited that you're seeing the end of the project drawing near!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training