SEO Services UK

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OMG..Did she really just say that?!?

Holly constantly cracks me up with things that she is saying.  She has her own dictionary (i.e. a table = tavle, a unicorn = unihorn, etc.).  The latest entry into Holly's New World Dictionary is a classic for sure. 

This story starts with me stopping at Wal-Mart to pick up some household items and I came across the new Disney movie, The Princess and The Frog.  The kids have been wanting to see it so I picked it up.  When I got home I laid the movie on the kitchen table and started to fix dinner.  When Holly walked in the door and saw it, you would have thought that we just won the lottery...lol.  She was so excited.  She couldn't wait to watch it.  I told her to wait until after we ate dinner and then we would all sit down together and watch it before they went to bed.

All through dinner, Holly couldn't stop talking about this movie.  She kept telling us her favorite scenes from the commercials...lol.  I finally told her to stop talking and eat or we wouldn't have time to watch the movie.  She promptly shut her mouth and closed her eyes.  I asked her what she was doing and this was her response:

"I'm playing all the favorite parts in my head Mom.  Ya know, I'm using my VAGINATION!"

LMAO!!!!  I choked on my food and Tony just about spit milk out of his nose.  He turned around and looked straight at me and said "Becky, this one is all yours"...lol!!  I've never laughed so hard in my life.  I was crying.  My poor innocent child.  So, you know me, I promptly took the camera out and took some photos.  Then I went downstairs and wrote the whole thing out.  This is going to be one doosey of a scrapbook page!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

HILARIOUS!!!I about spit out my drink!!!

Lee and Amy said...

I will have to start using that! I was crying I was laughing so hard!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training