SEO Services UK

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I can see the finish line...

It's finally starting to feel like a real kitchen again.  The only thing we are missing is the countertop (which is a biggie...lol), the tile for the backsplash and one cabinet above the wine rack that we had to re-order.  But everything else is complete.  Take a look at some before and afters:

Before (Tony had already started to rip out the tile on the backsplash):


This is what my living room has looked like for weeks...lol:


Are you ready for this.....here is the after...TAH DAH!!!:


I can't wait to have it all done.  We will be celebrating it very shortly  Hope to see everyone there!  :)

2 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Oh wow, it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Melanie said...

Becky, I can't wait to come over and help you dirty it all up... really, looks great. I know it was a lot of work. hope to see you soon.

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training