SEO Services UK

Friday, October 9, 2009

I've died and gone to heaven...

I spent the most fantastic day with Tara at CKC 2009.  IT WAS FABULOUS! I could totally do that everyday.  I'd put my family in the poor house, but I'd be one happy camper...lol!  There was so much to see (and buy) that I almost got a little over-excited.  Tara didn't help, she was as bad as me.  Everytime one of us turned around it was "Ooohhh!  Look at this!  No, come here and look at this!". 

I even got a new outfit.  It absolutely cracked me up! (The T-shirt is completely accurate.  I am a paper ho!)



I'm going to have an absolutely fabulous weekend with all my new goodies. I can't wait to show you guys some new stuff. But for now, take a gander at some of my fabulous finds (It's sad, but it wouldn't even all fit on my desk...lol.  I'm so bad!):





4 comments:

Tara Powell said...

Holy Scrap is right!
Look at all that loot!
You will not believe this but I am getting ready to go back to the abyss that is CKC...
(with Tina!)
I had so much fun yesterday!
Thanks again for driving
:)
Tara

Becky Abbate said...

You lucky dog! Have a great time today. Thanks for going with me yesterday. I had a blast! :)

Melanie said...

Wow. that does look like heaven for you! can't wait to see what you do with everything! What does CKC stand for? for those of us who are clueless.

Becky Abbate said...

CKC stands for Creating Keepsakes Convention. It's basically scrapbookers heaven! It rolls through town once a year, usually in October. There is a vendor fair (which I went to to buy all this luscious product) and 3 days worth of classes for all levels. Let me know if you are interested in going next year!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training