SEO Services UK

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Construction is complete ahead of schedule!

It's finally done!  I've been working for several days (very late into the night I might add...lol) to completely re-design everything.  I've learned more than I ever wanted to know about HTML coding.  My fingers have curved sideways, my back is hunched over and I have several patches of hair missing...lol. 

Take a few minutes to browse around.  I've added several new elements and widgets that are pretty cool.  I also did all the graphic work that you see from scratch!  WHEW!!  I might turn into a  hybrid scrapper yet! (For those of my friends who don't scrap...A hybrid scrapper uses both paper and digital elements in their projects.  I could hear you scratching your head...lol!)  It was a long and sometimes painstaking process, but it was all worth it in the end.  Thanks for being patient!

Now I'm off to the CK Convention at the KCI Airport.  I'm sure to come back with tons of goodies that I will be sharing with everyone.  See you soon!




3 comments:

Melanie said...

LOOKS GREAT!!! you will have to give me some tips! I am most impressed!!!!

Becky Abbate said...

Thanks! I'm actually considering maybe doing some of this type of stuff on the side. We'll just have to wait and see! :)

Tara Powell said...

Holy Cow, this is AWESOME Becky!!!
I can't believe you did all of this yourself, I am major impressed!
(Now I know who to go to when my blog needs a facelift!)
Can't wait for tomorrow, I am counting down the hours!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training