SEO Services UK

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday's Events

I have to work late the next few nights, so I'm going to post Wednesday, Thursday and Friday's events together. Sorry this is such a long post, but enjoy!

Wednesday, 9/16/09 - Post #4
I can really tell that this experiment is starting to get to everybody in this house. We are at the point that we are fighting because we are spending every moment we are at home together. We had to take a time out for ourselves. Everyone went their separate ways; I read a book, Holly colored, Brody played with Legos and Tony was working on some phones. I've discovered that you can spend too much time together. But I think that's OK. Everyone needs personal time to themselves to just do what they want. Tomorrow will be a better day!
Thursday, 9/17/09 - Post #5
We wanted to take the kids bowling just to get out of the house for an evening, but when we got to the bowling alley it was full with leagues. So we decided to go see a movie, but nothing started until 7:30, way too late for a school night. We wound up going to dinner and running over to Target to pick out a new game to play. It was nice to "window shop" for awhile. Tony and I picked out items that are on our wish list (a coffee maker and a mini beer tap...You figure out whose was whose...lol!) Then we headed over to the toy aisle and picked out Blokus, a really fun Tetris style game.

By the time we got home and played our game for awhile, it was bath and bedtime. As I was getting Holly ready for her bath, she got this look on her face, like she wanted to tell me something but didn't want to. I finally figured out that she had gotten gum stuck in her hair (this happens quite often...lol). So I spent the next 20 minutes and a handful of peanut butter getting the gum out. After that excitement, we got the kids settled in bed and Tony and I went back downstairs and played our game for a couple of more hours. All-in-all it was a fun night even though we didn't get to do what we wanted. Our night "off" last night really helped everyone!

Dinner at Bob Evans (yum!):

My wish-list item:

Tony's wish-list item:

There's too much to choose from!


Mmmmm...peanut butter and gum:


Friday, 9/18/09 - Post #6
It has been such a long, busy and exhausting week that I thought we all deserved a little treat. Everyone got to watch one TV show of their choice. It was nice, but I discovered that after sitting on the couch for an hour, I was ready to get up and do something. That's quite a change for me! So I read a book and then headed to bed. It was a quiet evening, but relaxing. The kids played outside until after dark and when they came in they were exhausted and went straight to bed. We are starting to get into the groove of this and it's kind of nice. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you check back on Saturday for the FINAL POSTING! It's a doosey (I was bawling like a baby...lol)! :)

1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

You will LUV your Keurig coffee maker once you get your wish!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training