SEO Services UK

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some exciting news!

I finally broke down and agreed to teach a few classes at Scrapbook Workshoppe (a local scrapbook store in Blue Springs). One of them is the clear acrylic Love album I posted earlier and the other is an adorable little circle mini album for Easter. I don't have the definite dates yet, but I'll post the details when I get them. The Love album class is going to be $35 and the Easter album class is going to be $15. If you are interested in learning some new techniques and using some really cool new products, please join us! I can't wait! :)

3 comments:

Toni said...

Yeah!!! Let me know the dates, and hopefully I will be able to make it. I am so excited for you!

Giles Family said...

You are so very talented Becky! I'm admittedly a bit envious!!

PS I changed my blog layout today and realized that for a little while I'd had the same one as you :) sweet doodles :)

Melanie said...

Becky- that is really neat. you are so good at that. Let me know the dates for the Easter one-I would like that! congrats!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training