SEO Services UK

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Come Join Me!!

I spent most of the morning yesterday at the Scrapbook Workshoppe finalizing the details of the two classes I posted about earlier. But that's not it. She invited me to be on her Design Team for the store! Now I know that that doesn't mean much to most of you, but it's a big deal! Which means that I will be doing a lot more of this kind of stuff. I'm going to try and keep everyone updated on upcoming events(admittedly I'd like to suck some of you into this world...lol...CHRIS!). Below are the details of the first two classes:

Scrapbook Workshoppe
1701 W. 40 Hwy
Blue Springs, MO 64015
816-228-4944
www.scrapbookworkshoppe.com

Easter Circle Mini-Album Class
Friday, April 3 - 7:00 to 9:00pm
Cost - $23.00




Love Acrylic Album
Friday, April 24 - 6:30 to 9:30pm
Cost - $45.00



To register for any of these classes you will have to go to the store and pay in advance. If you are interested and cannot make it there before the class, let me know and I'll help you out. I'm up there every week anyway...lol!

I'm really excited about this and I hope that some of you can join me. I'm going to be doing at least one class per month.

3 comments:

Toni said...

This is so awesome, and I am definitely going to try and make it to the Easter egg class. I may have to have you register me though...

Becky Abbate said...

Not a problem, just give me a shout!

Giles Family said...

This is awesome Becky! I'm so excited for you! I hope you get some perks from being on the design team :)

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training