SEO Services UK

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hibernation Celebration

Saturday night was my division Holiday party for JE Dunn at my bosses house. Tony and I went for a little while. It was pretty fun. One of the guys that I work with asked me to make a cake for his wife who turned 40. Now, I'm not a cake decorator, but I gave it my best shot...lol. I made a casket and covered it with green icing (for the grass) and made some flowers to stick up out of her grave (I had to incorporate scrapbooking somehow people...lol!). I think she got a pretty good laugh out of it. Not bad for a first attempt I guess. :)


1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

What a great job! You could do cakes on the side! You are so talented!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training