SEO Services UK

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009!

Happy New Year everyone! Tony and I rang in the new year with style. After a lovely dinner at Kyoto's we went back to Brian & Chris's house to play games. We took lots of pics of the evening's fun, but I will not be posting any of them...lol. Let's just say that Thursday, was an awfully long day...lol!

Other than that, I've been a busy little beaver for the past couple of days as my vacation nears an end. I've spent most of my time working on our photo/scrapbook albums. I've finally got them all in chronological order (believe it or not). That was no easy task (considering I had over 1500 photos just shoved in a shoebox...lol). I also scanned in a bunch of old family photos. I had an absolute blast looking at them. I must have spent 2 hours on the phone with my Mom trying to get the dates right...lol. I thought everyone might get a kick out of looking at a couple of them. It's pretty easy to tell who Holly looks like...lol. Here you go!




1 comment:

~Chris~ said...

OMG! That last picture looks so much like Holly!!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training