SEO Services UK

Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Projects

I've finished a couple of new projects that I wanted to share with everyone.

The first one is a 5x5 photo frame album. I did one just like this for Chris of her two cuties. I wanted to have something setting out for people to look at to let them know how much we appreciate and love all of our dear friends.






This one is a Family Recipe Book that my Mom and I put together to preserve all of our favorite family recipes (all the way back to my great-great grandmother). I created this one for me and another one for Holly to put in her Hope Chest for when she's ready to start her own family.


2 comments:

~Chris~ said...

Those are both really awesome! Holly will soooo love the recipe book when she gets older. What a treasure!

Giles Family said...

Wow becky you amaze me! I wish I were there so you could teach me all of your tricks. Your family will truly cherish what you're doing in years to come...you're leaving a great legacy!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training