SEO Services UK

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This year has absolutely flown by. I can't believe it's over and I'm a year older...lol. I've been on vacation for the last week and I'm finally getting some of the stuff I wanted to do months ago accomplished. I actually got to spend the day scrapbooking with my Mom today. I got a couple of projects finished and I'm hoping to get a lot more done next week (so look for another post!).

The kids had a fabulous Christmas. Holly got a new Nintendo DS and Brody got enough Bionicles and Lego sets to keep him busy for at least the next 6 months...lol. I got Tony a new office chair and he got me a beautiful diamond necklace (Not really fair huh. I got the better end of that deal!!).

As usual there was a pretty funny story attached to this holiday. The layout posted below explains the whole thing. But the short version of the story is that Brody wanted to get Holly a new pair of shoes (which he did) for Christmas. He picked out the cutest Pair of Sketchers, but when Holly opened them up on Christmas morning, the box only had one shoe in it...lol! Tony and I laughed so hard we were crying. The look on Holly's face was priceless. The only thing she had to say was "Mommy, why is there only one?". It was pretty cute. We went back to the store yesterday and picked up the other shoe (it turned out it was the display).

I hope that everyone had a fantastic holiday and we wish you the happiest new year!!

1 comment:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training