SEO Services UK

Friday, March 12, 2010

Juste a Taste...

Well, we did it.  We bit the big one and ordered our new kitchen this week!  I don't mind telling you that they had to use the defibrillator on me at the checkout counter...lol.  Our new cabinets will be delivered around the first week in April and installation complete about 3 weeks after that.  Then it will just be up to Tony and I to lay the new floor, paint and tile the new backsplash.  I can't wait for everyone to see it.  I think it's going to be gorgeous!  Here's just a little taste for you though:

Cabinet Style (Birch wood with a Praline Pecan color stain):

Countertops (FX180, a new really durable and gorgeous formica):


I can't wait to get it all done.  Tony and I have been completely stressed out over this.  It's such a monumental and expensive project.  It was quite intimidating.  But it will be worth it when it's completely finished and we are able to have our friends over and be proud of it.  Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Oooh How exciting! I bet you choked on the total - I would too! I have sort of an unspoken rule - never spend more than $10 on any one item :) Makes decorating the home a difficult task! I'm really happy for you guys, your kitchen will be FUN!

~Chris~ said...

Love it and can't wait to see it!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training