SEO Services UK

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, 9/14/09 - Post #2

As usual Tony and I went to work and both the kids went to school. After I got home, I picked both the kids up and took them to get their haircut because they have school pictures this week. Tony went to Lowe's and picked up some supplies to fix a few things around the house. After we got home, Brody and I hit the books studying for his upcoming Social Studies test while Holly colored me a pretty picture. Tony was outside powerwashing the deck to get it ready to waterproof. Then the kids and I sat down and played a few rousing games of Candyland before bedtime.
While Brody was in the shower, Holly decided she wanted to help me do a couple of loads of laundry. It was absolutely hysterical. She nearly had to climb into the washing machine to get the clothes out...lol. After Holly went to bed, Brody and I sat down a read for almost an hour. He nearly put me to sleep. I was absolutely exhausted. I haven't worked this much in years...lol.

After the kids were in bed Tony went downstairs and just looked at each other and pretty much at the same time said, "WTF are we going to do now?"...LOL! This no electronics thing is going to take some getting used to.

The new haircuts (I can't believe Holly wanted her hair that short!):

Tony Powerwashing the deck:

Candyland here we come!

Crack me up!

1 comment:

Tara Powell said...

Ahhh! The pic of Holly in the washer...priceless!
love her hair too :)

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training