SEO Services UK

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Holly's Vacation...

So, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Things have just been crazy around here. I was really sick for about 12 days with Vertigo. I wouldn't recommend that for anyone..lol. Then Holly spent a week with my parents for her little summer "staycation". On top of all that, I've been working crazy hours at work getting ready for our move into the new Headquarters this Friday. So I'm a little behind on everything...lol. Here are a couple of pics from the kids at the lake and Holly's "staycation":

Brody, Holly & Dad swimming at Lake Tapawingo:



MMMMM...A Root Beer Float!

Holly and her step-cousins Bailey & Savannah:

Fun at the park:

Blowing bubbles while washing dishes:

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Vertigo huh? yuck... I hope you are hanging in there. I am sure you are super busy with the work move. hope to see you guys soon!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training