SEO Services UK

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ahhh...That's More Like It

So, I thought all was going so well for the Brodster. Apparently I was wrong...lol. I got the first phone call of the year from his Math teacher this afternoon. He has an Academic Detention because he didn't submit his homework for the week. So on Tuesday afternoon, he gets to stay after school for one hour and do extra credit work to make up for the assignment he neglected to do. Now I should probably preface this by saying that everyday I check his backpack and never once did I see a Math worksheet and every time I asked him about the homework assignment written in his agenda, he told me that he had completed it in class.

I knew things were going too smoothly...lol! I feel like I'm going through school all over again...TWICE!!

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training