SEO Services UK

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brody's 10!

Yesterday was Brody's 10th Birthday. He wanted to go bowling, so I rented a lane in the den at Aaron's Family Fun Center. (It's really neat in there by the way. Great place to go for a private party and it's not that expensive.) So we bowled for a couple of hours, ate pizza and then Brody got to play a few games in the Arcade. He got the new Pokemon Titanium game for his Nintendo DS which he was absolutely ecstatic about and $100 from the grandparents! I think he made out pretty well. Here are a couple of pics:

The Birthday Paddle with Nanny and Papa:

The Birthday Dance:


My Mom and Dad with Holly:

Bowling the Night Away:



The festivities continued this evening as well. Brody and I went and saw the new Harry Potter Movie, "Half Blood Prince". It was really good. We can't wait for the next installment. Then on Saturday, he will be having a sleepover with a couple of buddies. That should be interesting...lol. I'm sure I'll have lots to post after that event.

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training