SEO Services UK

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I couldn't resist...

I ran over to my Mom's this afternoon to bring back some stuff I had borrowed from her. Bad idea. She gave me a coupon to JC Penny's for $10 off a $10 purchase. So I figured I would just run over there real quick and see if I could find anything I couldn't live without...lol. Well I did. And then some. They were having a huge sale (everything 60% off). I wound up getting a bunch of stuff for real cheap, so I guess it was worth it. At least I got some cute new stuff for our trip to Chicago in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Hey Becky!
This is totally not a response to your post but I don't have your email address :) Hope to see you guys this weekend at Chris and Brian's BBQ!! Just FYI, my girls are going to Chris' mom's house this weekend so if you come be sure that Holly isn't expecting Madeline to be there.
PS you need to join facebook!
Jen

Becky Abbate said...

LOL! I'll give you my email address on Saturday when I see you. I can't wait! (And facebook...I just got this blog thing figured out...lol!)

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training