SEO Services UK

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Yesterday was the favorite Mexican holiday that gives us all an excuse to go drink after work. Tony went out with the guys from the shop and I took the kids to Barnes & Noble and to Applebee's for dinner. We had a good time, but when we got home I found Tony sprawled out on the bed. He looked about 9 months pregnant...lol. He proceeded to inform me that he participated in a Taco eating contest at Habenero's. They had 5 minutes to eat as many X-Large tacos as they could. Tony wolfed down 7 of them and wound up in a 3-way tie. So for the tie-breaker, they brought out large bowls of fried ice cream and the first person to finish won the $100. Tony came in second only getting beat by a couple of bites. But they did give him a t-shirt and this hat. I have a feeling he is going to be in a lot of pain today (if you know what I mean...lol!).


1 comment:

Melanie said...

That is freaking hilarious! I just love that your husband is a fun type of guy!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training