SEO Services UK

Saturday, April 25, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

So, it's that time of year again and National Scrapbooking Day is quickly approaching. This is always a fun time of year for me. I get to indulge myself in all the things Scrapbooking and learn all sorts of fantastic new tricks! I will be participating in a "Make and Take" this year at the Scrapbook Workshoppe in Blue Springs. Charlene is also bringing in a fantastic designer from Pink Paislee (I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!). There is going to be lots of food and fun for everyone. Check out the fun make and take that I will be teaching:




Even if you are not a scrapbooker persay, this is a fantastic opportunity to see all types of crafty projects you can indulge yourself in. I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training