SEO Services UK

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I think he's having a hard time...

I think Tony's having a hard time with this. Poor guy. I know that he has to be miserable. He accidentally twisted his arm last night in bed and I could tell from the groans that it hurt. He's even board with daytime TV. Now that's bad..lol. But the shocker of the century....he shaved off his goatee!! He looks at least 10 years younger. Now I just need to convince him to keep it that way...lol.

Tony has an appointment this Friday afternoon to hopefully get his stitches out and get a cast put on. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Tell Mr. Tony that we are thinking about him, and I can't wait to see him without the goatee!

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training