SEO Services UK

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Thanks to Brian and Chris the kids had a fantastic Easter Hunt this afternoon. We all had such a good time visiting and eating together. We don't do this nearly often enough (I'm sure Chris felt otherwise...lol. That was a lot of work!). Check out some of the cute pics that I captured of the kids:


Quote of the Day: "Mom, can't you just take a picture of the Easter Bunny by himself and photoshop me in?"...Leave it to Brody...LOL!! I think he might be getting a little too old for this stuff, but he'll just have to suffer because I'm not ready for him to be TOO OLD!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pics. Great to see you guys. I really like the picture of Brody and Holly out back. they are sweet. I have a few to share... if I ever get them online!

Giles Family said...

Wow Becky you caught some excellent pics of the kids! I love the one of Ashlin with the pink sprinkles on her lips. Brody and Holly are both so tall, so adorable!

Becky Abbate said...

let me know if you guys want me to post them to Wal-Mart or something so you can get copies. :)

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training