SEO Services UK

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today is a better day...

Even though Tony woke up several times last night, he was able to get more sleep than he has the past couple days. He even backed down to one pain pill every four hours this afternoon. He's definitely feeling better today. The swelling is the big issue now. All of his fingers have turned black and blue. Holly took one look and said, "Daddy, that's gross!". LOL! I hope that the worst is over. He'll have to go to the doctor late next week to get the stiches out and get a cast put on.

2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Oh Becky, give my love to Tony...I showed these most recent posts about Tony's fall and surgery with Chris and we're both cringing for him. Goodness. We'll keep you guys in our prayers! You're posts are so sweet and supportive of your man - I love reading them!

Becky Abbate said...

I will definitely tell him that you're thinking about him. He will appreciate that. I miss you guys. You need to come visit this summer. We can have a couple of BBQ's and maybe even a night of crafty fun! :)

 

© Copyright by My Life is Scrapalicious.Template designed and distributd by SEO Services UK || Top SEO Training